Friday, July 10, 2009


what is so precious about u?? why i miss you so much...?? why do i think about u all the time?? why do i find reasons to talk to you once...?? and when we talk y do i find excuses to make the conversation longer and longer?? why do i always want to be with you?? y do i always keep thinking about the cozy moments we shared...?? why is there a spark my eyes when i see that green button glow beside your name in my gtalk?? why does it always feel happy to hear your voice??why do i think of you deep into the night of the moments when you have looked deep into my eyes??why does my heart always rises up to bless thee?? why do i always want to be where you are??why do i wake up from the dream with a smile on my face and then all of a sudden start crying??why do i want only you to hold me tight when i am feeling lonely?? why are you the reason for the tear drops in my eyes??

coz you are someone WORTH it....

i am not a princess of some fairytale....i am just a dreamer who keeps on dreaming bout u...i dont ask you to love mee in return....to wipe of my tears when i cry...to turn back and look at mee when u have already surpassed mee...to hold my hands and make me cross the hurdles of life....to lend me a short breath when i am ill...to soar high with mee in the middle of the night to the land of some unknown stars....to be a part of my musing...to walk bare feet on the grass after it had rained...to stand on the edge of the cliff with arms stretched when the sun goes down....

all i am asking you to do is to wake up every morning to dream with mee....

1 comment:

workhard said...

Aww.. that was so sweet and romantic

Work from home India